Domes of Ishaq-Zahur
Part 1 of 6 in the Fate of the Forebears Adventure Path for 5th Edition & the Pathfinder RPG systems, Domes of Ishaq-Zahur challenges your party with a classic dungeon delve through the tomb of an ancient race's last king.
PRINT PRODUCT for 5TH EDITION D&D and PATHFINDER RPG
(Includes PDF Download Code, delivered via email within 48 hours)
The Domes of Ishaq-Zahur adventure is a tabletop roleplaying game module for 5th Edition D&D and Pathfinder featuring challenging combat and traps, a gamut of mind-bending puzzles, a completely custom cast of NPCs and monsters, detailed backstory and plot, and guidelines detailing the best ways to run the sessions standalone or incorporate it into your ongoing campaign.
Part 1 of the 6-part adventure module, Fate of the Forebears, Domes of Ishaq-Zahur introduces the players and characters to the dangerous desert world and the elusive history of the precursor races.
The 80+ page adventure is written for both the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition and designed to take a 5th level party of characters from either system to 7th level over the course of 10 to 12 sessions of play.
FUNDED ON KICKSTARTER!
The Domes of Ishaq-Zahur is available in the following formats, accessible via the links below
- Fully-Searchable Digital or Soft-Cover Full-Color Print 80+ Page module for Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition or the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game system
Module Assets Include:
- Digital PDF copy of Domes of Ishaq-Zahur (As above), plus ...
- Token files for all Creatures and NPCs
- Object & Puzzle Token files for all notable objects and puzzles
- High-Res Encounter Map files for each encounter
- Three-Song Soundtrack to set ambiance